Diamond Circle Classic from Reykjavík
PICTURES FROM THE TOUR
WHAT TO EXPECT IN THIS TOUR
Experience the magic and diversity of North Iceland.
Visit Lake Mývatn, Waterfall Dettifoss, Ásbyrgi and Húsavík in one tour!
Seeing Dettifoss Waterfall (the most powerful waterfall in Europe) is nothing short of majestic. From there we will explore the canyon formation in Ásbyrgi, finally we will drive along the coastline and and visit the beautiful fishing village of Húsavík.
– – From june to middle of August, we stop at Tjörnes Peninsula where we can observe puffins nesting in the impressive cliffs by the coastline – –
- A scenic flight across Iceland
- Godafoss Waterfall
- Lake Myvatn area (Short Photo Stops)
- Mt. Namafjall
- Vatnajokull National Park
- Dettifoss Waterfall
- Jokulsargljufur Canyon
- Hljodaklettar Echo Cliffs
- Asbyrgi Canyon
- Tjorness Cliffs
- Puffins (in springtime)
- Husavik Village
Transfer to and from Reykjavík Airport
- Reservation is necessary
- During the tour we break for refreshments at a café. The stop is quite late on the tour and we therefore recommend a pre-packed lunch.
- Due to weather and/or road conditions we might have to alter the itinerary, have longer journey time or cancel the tour
Meeting point: Reykjavík Domestic Airport (arrive 45 minutes before departure)
Minimum on tour: 2 adults or minimum rate
We recommend you bring
- Warm clothing
- Good hiking shoes
- Water bottle
- Lunch pack